Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts

Default ipod shuffle (the new latest one)

I've bought one of the latest to date ipod shuffles 2GB for 40 and I've sync'd up all my songs to it but when playing the actual songs I noticed one or two tracks play then after 5 seconds decide to skip randomly and there I hear nothing until I manually skip to the next track.

Also when playing the track that plays for 5 seconds then skips, I've played it then quickly using the fast forward feature on the ipod shuffle and it goes beyond 60 seconds etc as an example then when I let go of fast forward it plays for a second then skips track automatically. I've re-sync'd my ipod a few times to see if it's fixed and even updated it to the latest software version.

Global Posts
    2,737 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default ipod shuffle (the new latest one)

Quote Originally Posted by mysticmeg View Post
    I've bought one of the latest to date ipod shuffles 2GB for 40 and I've sync'd up all my songs to it but when playing the actual songs I noticed one or two tracks play then after 5 seconds decide to skip randomly and there I hear nothing until I manually skip to the next track.

Also when playing the track that plays for 5 seconds then skips, I've played it then quickly using the fast forward feature on the ipod shuffle and it goes beyond 60 seconds etc as an example then when I let go of fast forward it plays for a second then skips track automatically. I've re-sync'd my ipod a few times to see if it's fixed and even updated it to the latest software version.
    Have you tried deleting the song from your iTunes library and adding it back?