iTunes 11.01 released

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Bug fixes... including fixes for items from iCloud not properly appearing in user libraries, an issue with the AirPlay button not appearing, and making libraries with several items more responsive. Additionally, this new update restores the ability to display duplicate items in user libraries, and other unspecified stability issue fixes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Bug fixes... including fixes for items from iCloud not properly appearing in user libraries, an issue with the AirPlay button not appearing, and making libraries with several items more responsive. Additionally, this new update restores the ability to display duplicate items in user libraries, and other unspecified stability issue fixes.

Hey there Keith Good Evening... I just did the DL on the iTunes update and see a bit more response though the store navigation as it seemed a bit laggy before but overall except for window sizing issues I have had and spoken to Pink about I have had no trouble with v11. What is your opinion?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a MacBook Pro and had a rare occasion or two where iTunes stopped responding and had to force-quit - but that was before the update - so far, performance seems fine.

The only issue as I stated before the update was a slow app and music store as far as the UI filling in when I went to those stores. I have not gone into them since the new DL 11.0.1.

Also the other thing that is annoying to me where as with 10.7 I could use it on my widescreen Monitor 22" full screen and see everything but with 11 I could not and constantly had to resize the window to make it work... Have the status bar on the bottom and other minor complaints on my part.

I am not going to worry about it tonight and give it a try tomorrow. The rest of the :Bug" fixes mentioned I have not seen.

Let me know if you have any input on the sizing issue I mention my friend.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I updated around lunch time today but haven't had a chance to check it out just yet. I did open iTunes just before to update the carrier settings and do a usb back up. In a few I'll open up iTunes again and look around on the app store - perhap shop & purchase something:) who knows:p

OK, in the middle of this reply i decided to pop open iTunes. Yes the screen sizing thing is (still) a bit of a pain in the @$$ - toggling the edges with the double sided arrows seems to help a bit, and the store(s) themselves do load up pretty quickly. :)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have to see if it stopped my crashing issue which I submitted. I was trying to remove 4 movie from the library where the physical file doesn't exist. After deleting the first one iTunes would close to the desktop.

When are they going to give me playlists synced through iCloud? Ugh every time I update a playlist I have to sync the three devices that use the playlists. It would be nice to change it in one place and then it changes everywhere.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I updated around lunch time today but haven't had a chance to check it out just yet. I did open iTunes just before to update the carrier settings and do a usb back up. In a few I'll open up iTunes again and look around on the app store - perhap shop & purchase something:) who knows:p

OK, in the middle of this reply i decided to pop open iTunes. Yes the screen sizing thing is (still) a bit of a pain in the @$$ - toggling the edges with the double sided arrows seems to help a bit, and the store(s) themselves do load up pretty quickly. :)

Pink I did the update also and as indicated once before I had hoped the sizing would have been addressed but I suppose not so I have it sized about 3/4 of my screen size and let it go at that. THe stores are notthat big an issue for me as I only go into the app store on occasion to look for new interesting apps.

You have a good day and great Holiday with the family. Spend lots of money on them this year....:)

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Screen Shot 2012-12-24 at 16.44.35.png

Here I'm using the latest iTunes 11.0.1 Release on the newly released iMac, I've yet to come across any problems - great new release.. To be able to view the side bar again like in previous versions click 'View' and then 'Show Sidebar'.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234