Results 1 to 7 of 7
- 12-10-2012, 11:59 PM #2
- 12-11-2012, 07:53 AM #3
iTunes purchases, burn to CD/DVD?
Music is easy and can be done within iTunes. It doesn't have any DRM.
Video, however, does have DRM. You would need to break the DRM. Then use another program to write to DVD.
- 12-11-2012, 09:50 AM #5
- 12-11-2012, 12:13 PM #7iMore Genius
- 8,283 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 7.0.4
Re: iTunes purchases, burn to CD/DVD? iPhone 5S (Space Gray.32GB.ATT) iPad Mini Retina (Space Gray.128GB.ATT) Retina MacBook Pro (15" 2012.i7)
thoroughly bored with this place
- By ekneeiphone in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2012, 06:19 PM
- By tarabuzz in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 02:42 AM
- By wtlaw in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2009, 10:38 PM
- By Solomon2 in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 4Last Post: 01-19-2009, 10:12 AM
- By dmackdaddy in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2009, 01:15 PM