- 12-08-2012, 06:38 PM #2
- 12-08-2012, 08:40 PM #3
- 12-09-2012, 01:43 PM #4
Re: Apps purchased on iPhone won't sync to iTunes?
I dont, so thats why i'm wondering if it'll still work for me. Thanks!
- 12-09-2012, 02:14 PM #5
Apps purchased on iPhone won't sync to iTunes?
Nope. You don't have to sync anything. As long as you are signed into iTunes with the same ID that you purchased the app on your phone, then it should work fine. Even if you aren't signed in to iTunes, the next time you do, it should download the apps. It is not in any way tied to your device, just your Apple ID.
- 12-09-2012, 06:29 PM #6
- By hcpitney416 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:04 AM
- By Mr4thQuarter in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2010, 02:32 AM
- By running_blind5784 in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2009, 01:13 PM
- By tamborine in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2009, 12:33 PM
- By eric149 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2008, 09:43 PM