- 11-29-2012, 03:54 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 04:06 PM #3
Re: What happen?
There are a few people that have encountered this earlier today. Check out the iOS 6 forum and you will see the posts about it. Not sure if anyone found a fix or even what the issue is exactly.
I wonder if it has anything to do with Apple upgrading iTunes to 11. ?? Idk just a thought in that.
EDIT: here's the thread for one, and the very last post in the iOS 6 bugs/feedback will have another
I'm on a 4S iOS 6 and dont have this issue, so I wonder is this isolated to iPhone 5 users only?
Last edited by Pink; 11-29-2012 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Added links
- 11-29-2012, 04:28 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 04:30 PM #5
- 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 04:33 PM #7
- 11-29-2012, 04:34 PM #8
- By nosivad79 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2012, 04:46 PM
- By geoffrey86 in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2011, 12:18 PM
- By copernicus in forum iTunesReplies: 46Last Post: 03-23-2007, 02:00 AM
- By Mavoz#IM in forum iTunesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2007, 08:39 AM
- By copernicus in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:57 AM