Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 11-29-2012, 04:54 PM #2If I helped you - Please hit that little +REP button
It looks like an old-school scale next to the report button
[/S][/S]> Blackberry Z10 - White - Verizon Wireless - Current <
>Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Next Device<
- 11-29-2012, 05:06 PM #3
Re: What happen?
There are a few people that have encountered this earlier today. Check out the iOS 6 forum and you will see the posts about it. Not sure if anyone found a fix or even what the issue is exactly.
I wonder if it has anything to do with Apple upgrading iTunes to 11. ?? Idk just a thought in that.
EDIT: here's the thread for one, and the very last post in the iOS 6 bugs/feedback will have another
I'm on a 4S iOS 6 and dont have this issue, so I wonder is this isolated to iPhone 5 users only?
Last edited by Pink; 11-29-2012 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Added linksiHeartMyPINKalicious5C*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 11-29-2012, 05:28 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 05:30 PM #5
Re: What happen?
I think it has something to do with iTunes 11...it's supposed to drop in the next couple of days from what I've read, and I've noticed the iTunes store on my mac is acting funky too."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM #6
- 11-29-2012, 05:33 PM #7
- 11-29-2012, 05:34 PM #8
- By Nosivad79 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-10-2012, 05:46 PM
- By geoffrey86 in forum iOS 5Replies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2011, 01:18 PM
- By copernicus in forum iTunesReplies: 46Last Post: 03-23-2007, 03:00 AM
- By Mavoz in forum iTunesReplies: 11Last Post: 01-26-2007, 09:39 AM
- By copernicus in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2007, 12:57 PM