Results 1 to 4 of 4
- iPhone Newbie
- 10 Posts
Itunes crashes on my og iPad
I can't browse iTunes for more than a few minutes without it closing down. The ipad itself doesn't shut down, just the iTunes app. It just brings me back to the home screen. Very frustrating. Any suggestions?
FWIW, it so happens that I'm in the market for another tablet (this one belongs to my kids) and as a loyal Android smartphone user, I'm debating between the ipad 4 and the Nexus 10. I'm leaning toward the ipad for various reasons, one of which is its reputation for stability. I'm hoping this is a rare occurrence.
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
- 11-15-2012, 12:29 PM #2
- 11-15-2012, 12:35 PM #4
- By mikelegend in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2011, 04:49 PM
- By TheMooch in forum Original iPadReplies: 12Last Post: 07-10-2010, 02:24 AM
- By saran_arts in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2009, 09:41 PM
- By cjvitek in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:05 PM
- By William Rollings in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2008, 04:13 AM