- 11-02-2012, 05:22 PM #2
I have a problem with my iTunes
Unless I'm misreading the photo, you need to remove some songs. If, however, you don't have a lot of songs or any songs at all, try rebooting your device and check your storage level again while not attached to iTunes.
- By Ip.fanboy in forum Apple TVReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2012, 11:58 PM
- By mrwonka75 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2011, 02:57 PM
- By angelgar75 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2011, 04:32 AM
- By WiseWolf#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-31-2011, 09:24 AM
- By Malasorte200 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2010, 06:51 AM