Issues with iTunes Match

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having any issues with iTunes Match, I had to turn it off on my iPhone 5 for a minute and now it won't load back up.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone having any issues with iTunes Match, I had to turn it off on my iPhone 5 for a minute and now it won't load back up.

Oh yeh! Had a lot of trouble with it upon upgrading to iphone 5. When I was connected to wifi it would not pull in my music or albums, only my playlists. There was nothing I could do to fix it. Finally I shut off wifi and let it update through LTE and then all was fine. The other thing I can't figure out, after you have downloaded music from the cloud to your phone, has the option gone away to be able to remove the file from your phone and put it back in the cloud? If not, how can you remove the music off your phone without having to turn off match and then manually delete through itunes on your comp?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The way to delete the music off the phones is settings->general->usage->tap on music then swipe to delete.

My issue is some songs download improperly from iTunes Match and stop playing halfway through. My only fix for that was to turn off iTunes Match, sync the messed up songs from iTunes, then turn iTunes Match back on (it doesn't actually delete the music).

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal