Can't post a review
I am in the app store viewing an app on iPhone 5, click on write a review, click the # of stars and write some text and then click on submit and nothing happens. I get taken back to the app screen and if I click write a review again, what I had done is still there.
- 10-11-2012, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Can't post a review
If by "nothing happens" you mean that you can't see what you've posted, don't worry about it - it takes some time for the review to get published.
Alternative explanation: Are you tying to review an app that you haven't downloaded/purchased? If so you must use the app before the store would allow you to review it.
Last explanation: The App Store seems to be a bit unstable for some users. There's a good chance the problem is on Apple's side.If you have jailbreak woes, you can iMessage me at iDonev@me.com. I'll try to help (provided I have time to spare).
- 10-17-2012, 05:19 AM #3
- 10-17-2012, 08:40 AM #4
- 04-22-2013, 03:13 AM #6
- 04-22-2013, 08:54 AM #7
- 04-23-2013, 09:35 AM #8
- 04-24-2013, 08:36 AM #9
- 04-24-2013, 11:23 PM #10
- 04-25-2013, 10:29 PM #11
- By boovish in forum iOS 6Replies: 8Last Post: 08-07-2012, 07:55 PM
- By slide in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 21Last Post: 05-13-2012, 09:49 AM
- By mblahforu56432 in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 15Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:54 PM
- By msbaylor in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-28-2009, 10:14 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-23-2008, 03:24 PM