iTunes and App Store issues

khobia2

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I see that a lot of you guys are having the same issue. Whenever I try logging into the App Store on my iPad get alert " cannot connect to iTunes Store. Is this a server problem still or iOS 6 glitch? I am not trying to be picky here but maybe iOS 6.1 is in order. Anyone heard anything from Apple? I am refusing to call support 'cause I tried that before didn't help. App Store on iPhone works fine.

mouldyboots

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I am unable to access the music screen on iTunes on my touch 4g -sometimes it crashes, sometimes I get the movie screen instead. This stuff annoys me in a big way - I thought apples are supposed to be reliable. Oh well I guess most of my music is purchased on the iPad or pc anyway...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else still having this issue? The App Store is awful on both my iPhone 4 and iPad 3. It is very random with loading pages. The biggest problem is with loading the update or purchased app pages. Very frustrating.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Since the iOS 6 update, I haven't been able to access my Purchased music section.

When I initiate the iTunes app, I can access my purchased music without a problem. Have you tried logging out and then logging back in?ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351728303.118496.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have not had a problem with iTunes. It seems to only be the App Store that is an issue for me. My problem seems to be centered around the purchased apps page. It just doesn't load most of the time. It will at times but most of the time it won't load. I thought it was just on the iPhone 4 but it seems to be an issue on the iPad 3 as well.

Eric808

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I recently made a new iTunes account using my existing @me.com account. I wanted to use one account for everything, I hated having to worry about having two different accounts. When I started downloading apps with WiFi with my new iTunes account I noticed I couldn't. The app would just say waiting. With my previous account there would be no problem downloading apps using WiFi. I am able to use Safari and other apps that utilize a WiFi connection. Does anyone have a solution or guidance? Thank you!

ipken

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue iTunes and the App Store is blank. This is my second phone and Apple has not commented on this problem. It drives me nuts!! I hope there's a fix soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73