Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default hidden purchases in itunes account

when i first got my iphone i went on a free download spree in the app store. I downloaded alot of apps that i will never use and they clutter my hidden purchases tab. is there a way to perminently get rid of them from my itunes account?
    iMore Intermediate

Connect your iPhone to iTunes and click on the iPhone icon. From the "Apps" tab, check the "Sync apps" option. You can now delete any program from your iPhone which should also remove it from the Apps tab:

Go to your iTunes Media Folder/Mobile Applications and also delete the *.ipa App files from there.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitokomauri View Post
    Connect your iPhone to iTunes and click on the iPhone icon. From the "Apps" tab, check the "Sync apps" option. You can now delete any program from your iPhone which should also remove it from the Apps tab:

Go to your iTunes Media Folder/Mobile Applications and also delete the *.ipa App files from there.
    i think the op means like when you go the app store on your phone and go to update and there is a button for previous purchases.
    AT&T White 64Gb 5-Unlimited Data
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Re: hidden purchases in itunes account

thanks but i mean is there a way to perminently delete unwanted apps from the hidden purchases tab in icloud?

Global Posts
    5,904 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

Default hidden purchases in itunes account

No you can hide them but not delete them.