ipod/itunes/icloud download problems!!!!

maxima2908

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I've got an older Ipod Touch. I recently bought iphone 4s and wanted to take advantage of the icloud... i had to update my ipod software to 5.1 to use icloud on this device.. My ipod would not update unless i did a system restore, which i did... After restore i noticed i had 3 apps from my iphone on my ipod.. The 3 apps are apps that can't be deleted..how do i get them off???? I don't like them taking up space.. i use my ipod primarily for music and only have a couple apps on it.... On another issue, when itunes synced my music back on my ipod, it didn't sync up exactly how ive edited and arranged my itunes library.. and i have no idea how to fix this?????

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
If the three apps you're referring to are Reminders, Newsstand and ??? (can't think of the third one), they come pre-installed with iOS 5. You can't delete them. At best you can hide them if you're jailbroken.

On the music issue: Have you checked the "Manually Manage Music and Videos" option?

maxima2908

May 7, 2012
Visit site
If the three apps you're referring to are Reminders, Newsstand and ??? (can't think of the third one), they come pre-installed with iOS 5. You can't delete them. At best you can hide them if you're jailbroken.

On the music issue: Have you checked the "Manually Manage Music and Videos" option?
The 3 apps are newstand, reminders and imessages...I know they can't be deleted off my iphone b/c theyre built-in but i don't understand why they were uploaded onto my ipod.... I've tried manually managing my music and it doesn't work...i kinda understand the problem- all the complete albums ive bought from various sites downloaded perfectly.. Its the other songs that i edited together in same album in my library that aren't syncing right.. just dont understand why before the system restore the entire library synced perfectly but after alot of my songs r now in individual folders on my ipod.. To be clear i didnt lose any music.. i'm just bein a little neurotic about it i know, but damnit it was perfect a way more effecient to listen to....

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The 3 apps are newstand, reminders and imessages...I know they can't be deleted off my iphone b/c theyre built-in but i don't understand why they were uploaded onto my ipod....

Those three come bundled with iOS 5, not iPhone 4S :)