Duplicate Songs on Iphone

Magicmonger

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have duplicates of some songs on my iPhone. When I go to the Music Library in iTunes I only have one copy. How do I get rid of the spare copy on my iPhone? I tried through iTunes and couldn't do it. :confused:

Magicmonger

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Found out how to do it on the iPhone.
FYI - If you didn't know, is to swipe the individual song on the iPhone and a delete button will pop up. Doing this will not delete the song from your iTunes library.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Mm.

I'm having storage issues (not enough free space...too much music), and I've been wondering how to delete individual songs off the phone without going through iTunes.

Unchecking them in itunes and synching doesn't seem to work. Maybe it's an iCloud thing.

Anyway, very happy I stumbled upon this thread and your tip. :)

lol, I have 140 Mb of free space on my phone!

YYJValerie

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
So the only way to remove duplicates is to remove them one at a time? My duplicates only show up on my iPhone, not in iTunes on my laptop...

Jason519

May 20, 2014
Visit site
You can try to use 3rd-party software to remove duplicates from iPhone without paying. I ever used this kind of software:try to search Music Clean up in Google !

Barbara Crincoli

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Thank you for your help. It worked like a charm. Just swipe the song to the LEFT, and the delete button appears. Swiping right won't work on my iPhone 6 Plus.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner