Can't "wireless sync" my iPhone 4. Help.

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if there is any kind of fix for the issue. The problem is that I can not wireless sync my iPhone 4 and iTunes.

When I launch iTunes, it shows my phone listed. When I click on it to sync it says "looking for iPhone" and then my iPhone 4 is no longer listed in iTunes.

I thought maybe it was that my battery was too low on my phone. I charged it to 100% and same thing. Then I thought maybe I did not have a good signal to my wireless router. I tried it sitting 5 feet from my router and had the same thing happen. I tried to see if there was an update for iTunes but I have the current version.

If anyone can help please do. Thanks.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I am having an issue and I am wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if there is any kind of fix for the issue. The problem is that I can not wireless sync my iPhone 4 and iTunes.

When I launch iTunes, it shows my phone listed. When I click on it to sync it says "looking for iPhone" and then my iPhone 4 is no longer listed in iTunes.

I thought maybe it was that my battery was too low on my phone. I charged it to 100% and same thing. Then I thought maybe I did not have a good signal to my wireless router. I tried it sitting 5 feet from my router and had the same thing happen. I tried to see if there was an update for iTunes but I have the current version.

If anyone can help please do. Thanks.

Honestly, it's flaky. I've successfully done it (without being plugged in) and I've run into problems with it, plugged in or not. I finally gave up on it and turned Wi-Fi sync off. IMHO Apple should have worked the bug out of this, it wasn't quite ready for prime time.

ddthld

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I found that the wireless sync only works when my computer is hooked to my router via the ethernet cable. I am also using a Windows Vista computer and probably jacked up my permissions for wireless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73