Amazon MP3s

t_williams9476

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Really quick question: I have always bought my music from iTunes. But, most of my friends have started buying from Amazon. I have the Verizon iPhone 4. If I buy music from Amazon, can I import it into my iTunes library on my MacBook? Thanks!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Really quick question: I have always bought my music from iTunes. But, most of my friends have started buying from Amazon. I have the Verizon iPhone 4. If I buy music from Amazon, can I import it into my iTunes library on my MacBook? Thanks!

If you have iTunes installed, the Amazon MP3 Downloader will launch iTunes once your downloads finish and automatically add your downloads to your iTunes library. If you have Windows Media Player installed and don't have iTunes, the Amazon MP3 Downloader will launch Windows Media Player and automatically add your downloads to your Windows Media Player library. You can change this behavior if you like by changing the Preferences of your Amazon MP3 Downloader.

its like 3/4 way down the page

http://www.amazon.com/gp/dmusic/hel...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU1809727

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

Sure can. I've downloaded many Amazon songs and imported into iTunes no problem. In fact most of my music I download now is via Amazon so I get the DRM-free MP3 files...

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
iTunes no longer does DRM. Plus AAC is slightly higher quality than an MP3. At least in my listening experience it is.

"iTunes Plus is the new standard on iTunes. iTunes Plus downloads are songs and music videos available in our highest quality 256 kbps AAC audio encoding (twice the audio quality of protected music purchases), and without digital rights management (DRM)."

iTunes Store: iTunes Plus Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner