itunes sync issue help!!

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I hope someone can help me.. why in itunes when I am plugged into computer, and I decide to not sync something, like contacts. So I uncheck the box for contacts, then it says if I do that, all contacts will be deleted from device?? why? I just don't want it to sync anymore, why do they have to delete? its the same thing if I uncheck apps, it wants to delete all apps off my phone?/ help..

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I hope someone can help me.. why in itunes when I am plugged into computer, and I decide to not sync something, like contacts. So I uncheck the box for contacts, then it says if I do that, all contacts will be deleted from device?? why? I just don't want it to sync anymore, why do they have to delete? its the same thing if I uncheck apps, it wants to delete all apps off my phone?/ help..

Yep. That's how it works. If contacts were originally added via sync and u uncheck sync, the contacts are unsynced (read: deleted).

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

digorykirk#IM

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
With apps, you can select the apps that you want to sync. So, you don't need to load all the apps you own. But, as the other poster said, if you don't sync it, it's gone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR