Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Alli
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    7 Global Posts

Exclamation iTunes problems

hey I just download the newest beta of iTunes and I'm having alot of problem with it since I download it!! It keep freeze my laptop every times I open it and it will not sync my music too -.- i need some help I'm running the iOS 5 beta on my iPhone should I downgrade to the old one reinstalled the iTunes again??
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.x

If you'll check the iOS 5 forum, you'll see an entire thread devoted to this latest iTunes beta. It is fubar.
    Fausty82 likes this.
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

That may not be the only issue with iTunes. I had a similar problem a few weeks ago, which has now resurfaced, when iTunes did an update. I am on iOS 4 now and the update happened with my sync problem following again.

Had to call Apple so they could walk me thru the entire Apple/iTunes/ect...removal.
    iMore Genius

iOS Version
    iOS 7.1 b5

I am looking so forward to iTunes 11. The anticipated release date is September, and it's supposed to be a total rewrite from the ground up. The feature set has expanded so much since the initial release... I can't imagine what a mess the code is - and how much of a kludge the whole thing has become...
    Last edited by Fausty82; 08-10-2011 at 11:01 AM.
    Curmudgeon and Former Member/Participant
    iPhone 5S / iPad Mini Retina / 15" MacBook Pro Retina

Global Posts
    3,623 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Yep, I agree iTunes needs to be rewritten from the ground up, funny how much has changed and yet apple has kept iTunes relatively the same over the years sans icon changes and minor interface tweaks.

Global Posts
    3,623 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    If you'll check the iOS 5 forum, you'll see an entire thread devoted to this latest iTunes beta. It is fubar.
    +1 It's terrible!
    iPhone Nanite

itunes sucks and it's getting worse. Sell it to HP.