Locating an already purchased album on iP4?- iTunes

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I had an ATT iPhone 4 and purchased Eminem's Recovery album. I forgot to sync the phone through iTunes and made the switch over to verizons iPhone4. Now the album is not located in my iTunes on my computer or on the app so I went to purchase the album again through my phone and a popup appeared stating I have already purchased it and would I like to buy again.

I clicked cancel and was wondering if my purchase is somewhere on my phone still? I checked the downloads section, and any section I could think of where it could be.

Do I need to purchase again or is there somewhere I am not looking on my phone iTunes app?

Thanks for any help,

Nick

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hey guys,

So I had an ATT iPhone 4 and purchased Eminem's Recovery album. I forgot to sync the phone through iTunes and made the switch over to verizons iPhone4. Now the album is not located in my iTunes on my computer or on the app so I went to purchase the album again through my phone and a popup appeared stating I have already purchased it and would I like to buy again.

I clicked cancel and was wondering if my purchase is somewhere on my phone still? I checked the downloads section, and any section I could think of where it could be.

Do I need to purchase again or is there somewhere I am not looking on my phone iTunes app? I haven't check it out on my computer, I know you could already do it with apps.

Thanks for any help,

Nick

Well, if you had an AT&T iPhone you could download it again for free. Apple just released a new purchase history feature in the iTunes Store that lets you download your content again on any iOS device. I believe the catch is that it must be iOS 4.3.x which the Verizon iPhone does not have.

Does anyone know, can you download in this manner direct through iTunes on your computer?

Cyder

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, I will have to take a look into that. I do remember seeing a press release with that feature a while ago from Apple. I'm gonna try searching my account as well for my purchase history to see if I can do anything that way.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Hmm, I will have to take a look into that. I do remember seeing a press release with that feature a while ago from Apple. I'm gonna try searching my account as well for my purchase history to see if I can do anything that way.

I can tell you that up until Monday there was no way of any kind to download music again for free. You could see it your purchase history but you could just look at a list. This may still be the case with iTunes, I'm not sure.

phessler

May 3, 2011
Visit site
You can update iTunes to 10.3 on your PC and that will have the feature that lets you re-download music you purchased in the past but deleted.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2