Issues Connecting to iTunes Acct. Today?

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Its 12:30pm Pacific Time, am I the chosen one or is anyone else having issues connecting to their iTunes account today?

The App Store loads with no issues, it even shows I have an app that needs updating, but...

When I try to purchase an app or update the app, it's a NO go! I have tried connecting on my iPhone, iPad and MacBook Pro with no success, so I'm guessing it's a current iTunes issue? I've restarted devices, I've signed out and in, nada!

I guess I was just curious if anyone else is having issues...I feel so alone..haha

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I've not seen that random weirdness... but, I am seeing a random weirdness of my own - since yesterday, on my mail acct synced with mobileMe - when I trashcan an email on the phone, it triggers a new mail sound on the phone. Odd.

JNHohol

Aug 27, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, you are not alone :) - I just came here to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I have hard reset, powered off, synced, etc. and it is still acting weird.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I've not seen that random weirdness... but, I am seeing a random weirdness of my own - since yesterday, on my mail acct synced with mobileMe - when I trashcan an email on the phone, it triggers a new mail sound on the phone. Odd.
Okay you win for random weirdness...lol

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, you are not alone :) - I just came here to see if anyone else was experiencing it. I have hard reset, powered off, synced, etc. and it is still acting weird.
Yeah, I kind of figured this might be an issue for others also, glad to know I'm not alone, guess we'll just wait it out...

I couldn't find any official announcements yet, but maybe I'll make a call..

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
It's Apple trying to force us to upgrade to 4.3! I'm kidding, of course.

I just updated an app and installed a free one to test it out and had no problem. iP4 on 4.2.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site

I've been having the 'new mail' sound when I delete an email as well. I just thought it was something to do with TonesFX that I have installed.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Whoa, whoa, whoa...not so fast iTunes, seems there are still some kinks to work out..

1st Image I attempted to download free app..
2nd Image I attempted to download paid app..