Trouble syncing photos with itunes

rjdangerous

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I can't seem to figure out how to syn photos from my iphone to my pc. I can easily just copy and paste them using windows 7 but I would like to just hook up the phone and sync the photos I have taken to my pc a backup.

The normal sync for backup, contacts and apps works fine but when I ckeck sync photos and select a folder I created "iphone pics" all it does it put a folder called "iPod Photo Cache" with a bunch of "F00, F001, etc" files but no photos.

I put some pics in the "iphone pics" folder on my pc and ran the sync and it puts them onto my iphone no problem into a photo library folder but wont work in reverse.

I did some googling and some people say detete that iPod Photo Cache folder but that does not work for me.

Any ideas?

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I have several folders on my laptop but I only seem to be able to sync one with my iphone. Once I get one folder synced and try again the phone replaces the first folder with the current one. Whats up with this?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I sync my photos with the actual "Pictures" folder under "My Documents". Through there I
have all my folders organized. When I sync through there, everything goes just fine.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
What I do is let it pop up as a camera/external device and import the pictures that way from my camera roll to computer. I have a Mac so I use iPhoto but I've had it pop up when plugged into a pc as well.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
iTunes doesn't do it on Mac either. You still need to identify some other app to import your photos.

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
i used picasa and it seems to send everything from my phone to my computer but from the computer to the iphone doesnt work. i am still only getting one folder.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner