iTunes Update Available

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Interesting that I didn't get a notification. It found the upgrade when I checked, but when does the auto-check run and notify you that you should upgrade? How many people don't read this forum, won't upgrade iTunes, and will have problem activating their shiny new phones? :)

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Interesting that I didn't get a notification. It found the upgrade when I checked, but when does the auto-check run and notify you that you should upgrade? How many people don't read this forum, won't upgrade iTunes, and will have problem activating their shiny new phones? :)

Not us VZW iPhone pros!

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site

I personally think if you don't know to update your iTunes, you don't deserve one of the new phones from the pre-order stash :)

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I personally think if you don't know to update your iTunes, you don't deserve one of the new phones from the pre-order stash :)

Maybe VzW will check your version of iTunes when we all hit their site next Thursday at 3am! No new version, no order, lots let over for the rest of us. :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro