Backup my iPhone photo/contact files to computer besides iTunes?

inman2787

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
iTunes back up my iphone songs,playlist,videos and so on.But both of them were gone after computer system crashed. So i want to transfer my iphone contents to computer besides iTunes. If any other iphone manager better than iTunes,you guys can recommend it to me.
Thanks for your reply in advance.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sync your contacts and calendar info to Google. It's free and automatic. Goof proof, if you will.

As far as your songs (or any other files you want backed up), you might look into something like Dropbox or Online Storage Solution. I use OLS to back up my entire computer so I always have a backup of everything (photos, documents, music, videos) online and accessible from anywhere.

Heavy Metal

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
iTunes back up my iphone songs,playlist,videos and so on.But both of them were gone after computer system crashed. So i want to transfer my iphone contents to computer besides iTunes. If any other iphone manager better than iTunes,you guys can recommend it to me.
Thanks for your reply in advance.

From memory if the phone is jailbroken, then it will backup / sync to any computer. However you can plug it in and see - itunes wont go and delete anything without your permission :)

Or I suggest you can use some third-party transfer,i think you should learn some software reviews.
This Software reviews is about alternative software applications (besides iTunes) to manage iPod/iPhone/iPad contents.

It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).
More reviews:
iPhone Computer Transfe Software Reviews

Last edited:
Reactions: inman2787

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I just purchased Senuti to transfer my music/video from my iPhone to my new Mac. Highly recommend!

dajiangyou003

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
One thing I know is, when you have the text on the scree, press the power and home buttons at the same time and it will take a screenshot and save it to your pictures on your ipone. Then you should know how to get them on to your pc from there I'm assuming.

TMMD

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
iTunes only allows one-way transfer, from iTunes to iPhone, not the other way around. You will need some iPhone-to-mac transfer program to help you.

Before you jailbreak or Upgrade Iphone system,you must backup all your iphone files to computer or Mac avoiding lost iphone data,including SMS messages,Contacts,Call lists,games,video,song playlists,photo and so on.

If you want to backup iphone SMS and contact to computer/Mac, you need to use the third software,because iTunes only support transfer Multimedia files,you need use the third software to manage your SMS and contact on computer/Mac.

I have ever use a useful iphone bakcup tool kit,I remember it name Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits

Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits can help you backup iphone SMS messages&contacts,games,songs, videos, books, photos and so on to computer.

Next,I share you the free download link:

hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_iPhoneToolKits_reg.exe?item=18286-5&affiliate=406676

More infor:

recovery-iphone.com

Last edited: