Originally Posted by davidjp
I did not experienced such problems like yours but I found an article that might help you to fix your problem.
If you want to downgrade iTunes back to 10.0, please follow this procedure:
Since you are using Windows,
1. First you have to go to C:\My Documents\My Music. Backup the entire “iTunes” folder to a safe location.
2. Second, using the Control Panel to uninstall the following: Apple Application Support, iPhone Configuration, iTunes 10, Apple Mobile Device Support, Apple Software Update and QuickTime.
3. The next step is to reboot your computer
and go back to C:My Documents\My Music\iTunes
4. Rename the file iTunes Library.itl to something like iTunes Library.itl.backup.
5. In the same folder, open “Previous iTunes Libraries” and find the most recent library backup, which should be named something like “iTunes Library 2010-09-1.itl” Copy this file, then paste it in C:My Documents\My Music\iTunes and rename it iTunes Library.itl
6. Download iTunes 10.0 for 32-bit and you may then need to recreate your iTunes library.
I hope that this will help your problem. Please get back to me and share your thoughts about it. Thanks
Credit : AppleToolBox