Two ipads with same iTunes account?

becket

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I set up my ipads on the same computer, but my wife now shares my password and itunes account. she has her own Apple I'd and password; how do I get her, her own itunes account, with her own password?

becket

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
She recovered her ID and password, but when accessing iTunes from the app on her iPad or iPhone, my password is required. How do I separate my account and set up her own iTunes account please?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Go to the link Chris posted above and have her create a new iTunes account. Then have her log out of your iTunes account on her iPad and log into her new iTunes account.

Reactions: becket

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah unfortunately, as of iOS 4.2 there is no way to have multiple accounts on the iPad, or any iOS device. Maybe we will see something like that added in iOS 5

BigB

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
If it were me I would keep them on the same account, that way you guys would only have to pay for apps once, but you could use them on both devices..

Reactions: Alli

becket

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Sounds good, except we want seperate accounts with seperate credit cards, instead of just mine getting loaded up with apps i dont want to have; different tastes and all that rot :)
Thanks all for the tips, appreciate it!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW