iTunes Apps won't transfer to my iPhone...Help!

RafaCompu

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
In my iTune Library their some Apps but my inside my Devices on my iPhone there is no SYNC tab and I can't transfer my apps from iTunes to iPhone....Please HElp!

I have 1st gen iPhone and firmware 1.1.4

RafaCompu

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
:( I updated from 1.1.4 to 2.1 successfully and it did shows now the tab for Apps inside my Devices in iTunes BUT????THEN!!!!!

The application "Canabalt" was not installed in the iPhone "name" because it requires a newer version of iPhone software.

What specific version do I need to be able to instal that app or any new ones?..Please I have done so much;

Updated from 1.0.2 to 1.1.4 (bunch of problems!)

Updated from 1.1.4 to 2.1 ( bunch of problems also)

Now this pleas what do I need to do?be Helpful n specific thanks

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Some apps simply won't work with the older phone and older OS. It is something that you'll have to accept if you want to keep the old phone. I could not accept that and have been buying the newer phones as they come out. My problem is the opposite. Some of my apps are not yet compatable with the newest OS.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
As the above poster said, you are now realizing how behind the times your phone is. I would say that you would need to be on 3.1.3 to be able to play with most apps. That is the latest version available for your phone and beyond that, you are out of luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711