Connecting to iTunes Store

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Ever since upgrading my 3GS to IOS4, I am having frequent problems connecting to the iTunes store on the phone. I keep getting a message that says "Cannot connect to the iTunes store", even though I have max signal strength.

There are no issues at all conencting from the computer.

Is this an A T & T issue?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
Can you do other things over 3G, such as open a new web page? Just trying to see if your problem is on da phone or if it is just AT&T. It might not hurt to try a restore as new, if you have the time

iMark

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
Can you do other things over 3G, such as open a new web page? Just trying to see if your problem is on da phone or if it is just AT&T. It might not hurt to try a restore as new, if you have the time

Other 3G functions work fine. No problems opening web pages from Safari.

The issue is intermittent, but it never happened intil I put I OS4 on the phone.

MattDionis

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed the same thing. My iPhone 4 runs flawlessly over wifi, but over 3g, even with full bars, the stock apps often cannot connect.
I specify stock apps because it only happens to me with ITunes, App Store, and Safari. All of the apps I have downloaded from the App Store work fine over 3g 100% of the time. Strange.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro