iPad iTunes store wont launch!

l39pilot

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have used the itunes store in the past on the ipad, even purchased music directly from the iPad. Now when I try to launch it, it opens briefly, displaying the buttons at the bottom for 1-2 seconds and "loading", then it exits and automatically opens the App store. The app store works great. I can browse, and purchase items just fine. I have rebooted my ipad, and synced it (no updates available). Nothing seems to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I have used the itunes store in the past on the ipad, even purchased music directly from the iPad. Now when I try to launch it, it opens briefly, displaying the buttons at the bottom for 1-2 seconds and "loading", then it exits and automatically opens the App store. The app store works great. I can browse, and purchase items just fine. I have rebooted my ipad, and synced it (no updates available). Nothing seems to fix this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

I have the same issue on my iPad. Really a pain. Any ideas?

VLennert

Apr 17, 2010
Visit site
It was doing this to me too. Somehow I quickly pushed one of the buttons I could see and it loaded that page. Next time I opened it, I didn't have that problem.

Try quickly pushing one of the buttons you DO see before it shuts itself.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73