- 04-27-2010, 04:56 PM #2
well that update just came out today. i haven't heard anything yet. but personally i would wait and wait til the dev team or musclenerd gives the go ahead before you decide to that update though.
EDIT: This is from Musclenerd's twitter account:
"Today's 9.1.1 iTunes is safe for PwnageTool&redsn0w. But those hoping to use userland JBs (like Spirit) should hold off."
If you are using Blackra1n, I would just hold off. People have been having issues with 9.1 and Blackra1n even though some patches have been releases (i.e. Blackbreeze).
Last edited by dragonc12; 04-27-2010 at 09:17 PM.
- 05-01-2010, 12:58 PM #3
- 05-01-2010, 02:37 PM #4
- 05-01-2010, 03:04 PM #5
- 05-01-2010, 05:08 PM #6