Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Beginner

69 Posts

Default iTunes - New Category "ADULT".

Is it just my luck that just about every category I browse on the store, I'm finding Swimsuit this, swimsuit that, boobs here, boobs there. It is getting to the point where it is frustrating to have to look through several pages to get to a different kind of application non-related to this.

Don't take me wrong, I enjoy seeing women like most men should... but, shouldn't apple (iTunes) have a sub-category to put all of these in so if you want to go look for this kind of stuff you know where to go..... and if you are looking for a calendar app or fitness app, that I don't have to scan through Asians, Blondes, Brunettes, etc. If I want to see this kind of stuff, I will look for it.

Sorry, maybe I just needed to vent, but I'm tired of having to look at 1 or 2 apps of what I'm searching for, and 15 related to adult photos or related content.

* Maybe APPLE will TAKE NOTE !!!

Last edited by spanishcop; 01-22-2010 at 01:11 AM.
    iPhone Beginner

57 Posts

Totally agree with you on this!
    iPhone Beginner

51 Posts
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts

man ur so right i hate it and there r more everyday
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Don't young people look though the App Store? Unreal these days!

5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  
    iMore Beginner

69 Posts

Default ITunes REP not very Bright.

Here is what Itunes Rep had to say when I emailed them about a suggestion for an adult category.....

Apple welcomes and appreciates your comments and suggestions. Content found on the App Store may contain material that some customers might find offensive, indecent, or objectionable. The possibility that customers may encounter such content is addressed in the "Objectionable Material" section of the App Store Terms of Service. To view the terms of service, visit the page below and click on the "App Store - Terms and Conditions" link under your country's name:

Apple - Legal - iTunes

Te recomiendo que utilices la pagina de sugerencias de iTunes para someter tus comentarios:
    Apple - iTunes - Feedback

Gracias por tomarte el tiempo para comunicarte con Apple al respecto de como mejorar iTunes. Tus esfuerzos para compartir tus sugerencias son muy agradecidos.

Thank you being a loyal iTunes Store Customer, and thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Hope you have a great rest of the day!

iTunes Store Customer Support

Please note: I am working Tue - Sat, 8:00 AM a 5:00 PM, CST

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you. Customer communications are frequently reviewed to help us improve our business. You may receive an AppleCare survey email; I would like to thank you in advance for any feedback you provide.

Do they not understand I'm not trying to get this stuff removed... and yes I understand terms & conditions you *****... maybe you don't understand the suggestion I made..... its called "CATEGORIZE" also term used for "ORGANIZING" applications... you know JOEL like games, entertainment, utilities. Swing by the APP Store in ITunes sometime JOEL, you'll eventually catch on.

I know they can do this... They review the apps before the go on the store don't they. I must have reached a customer service rep outside the US of A.
    Last edited by spanishcop; 01-23-2010 at 10:16 AM. Reason: better break down