- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Win a $25 iTunes Voucher - 'Decide the introductory price' of Squism Contest
Squism is due to be released next week and we'd like you to get involved in our first game launch. Therefore we grant you the power to 'decide the introductory prize' of our first game, Squism.
The more people that take part and join our facebook page (facebook.aggropanda.com) or follow us on twitter (twitter.com/aggropanda) the lower the price will be.
In addition you'll get the chance to win of our $25 iTunes Gift Cards. To enter just join one (or both) of the above to be in with a chance of winning.
The introductory price will last for at least the first week of release.
------ Squism Information ------
Apple Review Status : In Review
----- Video -----
* also, sorry about the sound, it's a problem with the iPhone simulator
----- Pictures -----
----- Description -----
Love Puzzle Games? You'll Love Squism!
Squism is an all new addictive puzzle game for the iPhone & iPod Touch. It's a fun color matching game, with a Twist! Don't just click single colors, mix and match them by using your finger to draw paths & collect colors. The more colors you collect, the higher the score you get.
Enjoy four entrancing game modes:
- Time Attack
Fully optimized for the touch screen and accelerometer (turn your device change the way the game plays).
Submit your scores to local device leaders boards or go online and compare your scores with other Squism players (via OpenFeint).
OpenFeint also gives you the ability to post your scores directly to Facebook and Twitter.
- Colorblind Mode
- Easy to use interface making it game anyone can play
- Pause and resume the game at any point
- Continue from where you left the game on exit or phone call
- Watch out for bomb blocks in Classic Mode
- Use special ice blocks to freeze the time (Action Mode Only)
- Local leader boards allow you to compare your scores against your friends
- Online leader boards (via OpenFeint) allows you to compare your scores against other players around the world