Please help! itunes won't sync to iphone!

ALA_1203

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm having trouble getting itunes to sync to my phone. It will act like it is. My iphone will sync to itunes and it will back up but when it comes time for itunes to sync everything to my iphone it pops up a message that says "Iphone cannot be synced. Unknown error." Has anyone experienced this before?? Please help!

ALA_1203

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
i'll try that but i think i've tried that once before and it worked fine the first time and then anytime i tried syncing after i restored everything and it gave me the same error message. thank you thou!

dkcanuck

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
Unable to Sync Unknown Error (-53)

Did you ever get this resolved? I have the same issue. I have restored, reinstalled itunes, cleared sync history. Nothing works. The phone will partially sync but stalls part way through.

C Nugget

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm having trouble getting itunes to sync to my phone. It will act like it is. My iphone will sync to itunes and it will back up but when it comes time for itunes to sync everything to my iphone it pops up a message that says "Iphone cannot be synced. Unknown error." Has anyone experienced this before?? Please help!

Have you tried restoring from DFU mode?

DFU=Turning your phone off and holding on to home and end at the same time until you hear your phone disconnect from your computer and continuing to hold home until you hear it reconnect.