iphone will not sync with itunes - help!!

maria2sa

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hi

I have the iphone 3gs 32gb. It just will not sync with itunes. I try and try and try.
Sometimes it syncs and the music gets on, but it is not working at all now.
It shows that it is syncing both on the phone and on the screen, but i could leave it all night and it will stay show the same thing and when i eject it, nothing is there.

am i doing something wrong? is it because of vista? any suggestions anyone?

please help, i am on the verge of throwing my pc out of the window.:mad:

Thanks

Maria

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Will anything sync to the phone? address book, calendars, notes? Is the problem only with the Music? What Software Version or Firmware is on your Iphone? When you are at the Summary screen it will give you this information. You might try going to the Music tab in Itunes before your sync and uncheck Sync Music just to check that it will sync completely. Then if it does sync properly create a playlist and put just 5 songs in the playlist. Check Sync Music but only select the playlist for sync, do the sync again and see if it completes or not. How much music are you trying to sync?

atvrider

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I had that happen and I had to restore it backeverything up first and then restore it and it should be fine after that
Hi

I have the iphone 3gs 32gb. It just will not sync with itunes. I try and try and try.
Sometimes it syncs and the music gets on, but it is not working at all now.
It shows that it is syncing both on the phone and on the screen, but i could leave it all night and it will stay show the same thing and when i eject it, nothing is there.

am i doing something wrong? is it because of vista? any suggestions anyone?

please help, i am on the verge of throwing my pc out of the window.:mad:

Thanks

Maria

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2