iTunes isn't showing i sync with Exchange anymore...

AudreaTrawick

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I've had an iPhone for almost 2 years now. When ActiveSync came available, i immedietly synced up with our Exchange Server and haven't had any problems before now. I had noticed, back in June, that after i downloaded the updated iTunes and the 3.0 software, that iTunes no longer showed the message under the INFO tab that "this phone is synced with Microsoft Exchange, etc.". But since my iphone was still synced and i was getting calendar meeting requests and my email with no problems, i figured that it was just changed in the iTunes update not to show that message anymore.
Well, our office decided to add a new contacts folder within Outlook today and 2 other people in my office had no problem with it automatically showing up on their iPhone under the Groups in Contacts. Mine doesn't show... So, i've viewed their iTunes and both of their iTunes tabs show the message that their iPhone is synced with Exchange...

I don't know how this has happened but any ideas on how i can fix this and get this corrected???? I cannot find any info via Google search or on here. Thanks in Advance for any help!

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
delete the email account and recreate it

group contacts in public folders will not sync via activesync. the group contacts have to be copied into your personal contacts

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR