Need Help Using Itunes !!

pinezboy

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I have an unlocked iphone using 2.0. I updated to the latest version of Itunes, however everytime i connect the iphone, itunes freezes. I wanted to know if anybody could help me figure out which version of itunes is compatible with an unlocked iphone using 2.0. I tried downloading many old versions of itunes but they all freeze when i connect the iphone. I appreciate anyones help.

Thanks

Mistermarc

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
What iphone are you using?, does itunes open if the iphone is not connected?, do you have access to another computer?, I'm gonna say if itunes works normally without iphone connected, put iphone in DFU mode, let itunes detect, upgrade to 3.0, then run either redsnow(if 2g) or ultrasnow(if 3g). Or if itunes isn't working properly, try doing it on a different computer, my computer wouldn't work, and I used a school computer to JB unlock.

pinezboy

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
im using iphone 3g its already unlocked. i tunes works fine when the iphone is not plugged in. i dont want to update to 3.0 becuase then i will have to jb again...i synced the iphone with itunes on my computer last week, but since then i updated itunes and now i cannot sync becuase itunes freezes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal