Make Us a Video - Win $100 iTunes Gift Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
UPDATED: DEADLINE PUSHED BACK TO TUESDAY, MAY 19, 12PM!

Entering this contest counts as an entry in TiPb's Birthday Bash grand-prize draw for an Unlocked ColorWare iPhone 3G!

Hard as it may be to believe, not everyone in the ?verse know about TiPb. Yet. Even some of our friends don?t really know us. That?s where we need your help. In the age of user generated content, in honor of our birthday, we need our users to generate us a little content! Namely:

-A TiPb-themed YouTube video intro

Introduce us to the world. Not the iPhone hardware ? everyone knows about that already! ? but the actual blog and forums, the places where we talk and share and rumor and rant.

Yep, just that simple. What teaser would we see before the big budget TiPb sci fi flick? What entrance video would we use before TiPb fights Brock Lesnar for the heavyweight title? What walkthrough would you present for the TiPb iPhone app? (Check out the awesome Birdhouse intro for the current high-bar on that!). How would you tell people to leave Britney alone? but come visit TiPb?! That?s the video we want to see!

Funny, spoofy, dramatic, goofy ? just shoot it off your webcam, iSight, camcorder ? whatever?s handy ? upload it to YouTube, and make sure you include ?the iphone blog? in the keywords. Then copy the URL and paste it in a reply to this thread.

We?ll check them out, love them all, and pick one to receive a big, honking $100 iTunes Gift Card thank you!

- Open to everyone with a US iTunes Store account (see here)
- Inappropriate content will not be considered for the contest at the sole discretion of the staff.
- Contest starts now and runs until Tuesday, May 19, at 12pm.

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
Yeah, I like free stuff, and a $100 iTunes card would be great, but this monkey won't be dancing for this one. ;)

But why in the post did you only post a screenshot, instead of the original rant. I remember that video as being one of the things that really turned me on to this site. Why not embed the original video?

Can't wait to see what cool creations others come up with, though.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I am ready to be done too, and I am so envious that all of you will be done weeks before me! C'mon May 29!!!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If one of my students turned in his work on time and I had to extend the deadline because no one else was ready, that one student would ask for extra credit.

So do I get extra credit for getting the video in before the original due date?

sil3ntrid3r11

Feb 20, 2009
www.youtube.com
so far its been interesting to see what others have posted thus far.. mine is still under wraps! no peaking! But check out my other videos while you wait for some goodness! YouTube

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
@Ren? - I may just use that get-out-of-attic card tonight. #Lost season finale? - c'mon! It's bound to be a 5 WTF night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711