What would you do with a $10,000 iTunes gift card?

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Apple just started the 1 billion app program
As of today, nearly one billion apps have been downloaded around the globe. So we just want to say thanks - a billion. Download an app and you'll automatically get the chance to win a $10,000 iTunes Gift Card, an iPod touch, a Time Capsule, and a MacBook Pro. Just go to the iTunes Store, browse the App Store, and download your best app yet.
Apple - iTunes - 1 Billion App Countdown

So I ask, what would you do with a $10,000 iTunes gift card? :cool:

EDIT:
Decided to add a poll on When Will Apple for your chance to win $25 iTunes. It's not much, but based on our income we are given away infinitely more money percentage wise than Apple!
when will Apple hit a billion apps? | When Will Apple?

Apple hit a billion apps, we got a winner for the poll!

Last edited:

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Great question!

I would have to break it down as so:

$2000 for movies
$4000 for music
$2000 for TV seasons
$1000 for Apps
$1000 for audio books?

In all reality, I would spend $1000 and I would not be able to think of what else to buy. :D

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I'd be ten times more pumped on winning that macbook pro, despite the lower price point.

$10k for the itunes store huh? I def wouldn't be giving any thought to what apps were worth the money, I'd be downloading like a fiend!

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Probably buy as many good apps that I can before my iPhone gets full...and maybe buy some apps that aren't as popular so that those devs can get some profit.

Last edited:

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Wow, $10K gift card!

I'd see if I can sell it. :)

No seriously, I would download a bunch of movies, but I don't know if I could spend $10k.

(Back online now with my computer and Windows Vista, iTunes nows sees my iPhone again, but I have used all of my 5 authorized computers and can't deauthorize them all! Grrrrr)

Chris

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Is that enough to buy 10 copies of I Am Rich? ;)

@cjvitek: Once all 5 authorizations are used, a new button automagically pops up inside your iTunes account management page that lets you de-authorize all computers and pick a new 5 (or less) machines.

keveridge

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I'd publish an iPhone app buy it myself 10,101 times.

Or I'd save the effort and try and swap it for a souped up Mac Pro and Cinema Display.

(I'd buy one tomorrow but the other half would kill me)

cattsquared

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
$10,000 in iTunes?

I'd expand my collection of favorite movies and tv shows first and foremost.

Afterwards, it would be the app store and some audiobooks. From there, I'd download some music. My thing is that there isn't a lot out there right now that I just "have" to have.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Definitely get all my favorite TV shows seasons
Limited collection of movies..
Followed by a sum left for future music and apps

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
if i were that 13year old i would trade that $10,000 itunes card for 1000 $10 itunes gift cards and sell them at school :D

everyone has ipods in school these days but mommy and daddy wont let them use thier debit/credit cards to buy songs, videos, apps in itunes. this way that lucky bastard can atleast make some money from apple :cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711