Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kimy4
  • 1 Post By kimy4
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Smile How to transfer iPhone songs and videos to iTunes

Hi, I just wanted to post this tutorial on How to transfer iPod and iPhone songs and Playlists back to iTunes. I hope this is the right place!

I recently lost all my itunes music library after a pc crash and of course I did have all my music on my iphone, but I couldn't sync it nor add new songs. Besides, I didn't want to spend hours re-ripping all my songs (I had over 6000), so I looked on the internet and foud an app called CopyTrans!

I thought it would be a good idea to try it, which I did, and I must say that this thing is terrific! It just imported all my songs, playlists, ratings, artworks, podcasts, videos, etc! I was amazed! It hardly took 30 min. to rebuild my whole itunes library!

So I decided to show you how to transfer your iPod music back to itunes and/or your pc:

1) first, you need to download this CopyTrans app, install it on your PC. then, connect your iPod, iPhone or iTouch.

2) Select the songs and playlists that you want to backup to iTunes, (remember that you can also backup videos, podcasts, ratings, play counts, etc) and hit the "Backup to iTunes" button

3) A window pops up to show you the copying and importation process.

4) Once the backup is complete, the summary shows you all the details of the backup.

Well, this is pretty much it, You can find out more about this or other applications like this by reading this article
    Last edited by kimy4; 12-09-2008 at 08:26 AM.
    Arvind Raj likes this.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Nanite

Here's a video
    Arvind Raj likes this.
    iMore Nanite

Talking

Copy your iphone content to computer in case of losing is a good idea. for me, i am using this iphone transfer tool to ransfer music from iphone to computer,the speed is quick, it also support transfer files from PC to ipad/iphone/ipod, transfer music, videos, TV Show, Podcast, Audiobook, photos to iTunes with one click.

Code:
    Useful tool fot iphone users:aimersoft.com/itransfer.html
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Default iPhone to iTunes

I found this tutorial that seems to be more up-to-date

from-iphone-to-itunes dot com

Worked great for me
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Great! Thank you. I followed this step by step guide to copy songs, videos, photos and playlist etc from iphone to my computer. Works great!

Code:
     ipodtocomputercopy.com/ipodconverter/ipod-itouch-iphone-transfer.html
    Best Luck!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Best software to transfer ipad to itunes

3herosoft iPad to Computer Transfer is an all-in-one ipad transfer tool. United four tools into one, this iPad to iTunes Transfer can be considerred as the best assistant when dealing with iPad stuffs. As an iPad uer, you can use iPad to iTunes Transfer as a iPad to Computer Transfer, Computer to iPad Transfer, iPad Converter, DVD to iPad Transfer, even it can be used as a hard drive to manage iPad files in good order.

With the fast transfer speed and high output image and sound quality, iPad to iTunes Transfer can be the best choice for iPad users who want to transfer iPad images, videos, audios, playlist, slideshow, PDF, epub and so on to iTunes. Just move your mouse and click several buttons, transferring iPad to iTunes is as simple as 123.

If you want to learn more specific informatstion and tutorial guidence about this software, please visit: 3herosoft.com
    Last edited by bin bin; 12-01-2011 at 08:41 PM.
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    449 Global Posts

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I following to this procedure copy songs and related palylist etc from iphone to my computer.
    Dot Com Infoway- Mobile Application Development
    http://www.dotcominfoway.com/mobile-...on-development
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Excellent!! I've tries this one. This tool solve my longtime problem!!
    Thanks very much for sharing!!!
    iMore Intermediate

The easiest way of transferring songs from an iDevice (iPod, iPhone, etc) is by using a third party program. Copytrans is a good example of a backup-iPod-to-PC-or-iTunes program. But there are many such tools.

The "authorize computer" idea works only for purchased items off the iTunes store (i.e. apps or music).
    This is Apple's guide to transferring purchases from an iDevice to a new iTunes:

iTunes Store: Transferring purchases from your iOS device or iPod to a computer

For non iOS devices, (i.e. for iPod Classic and Video), there is also a manual way of recovering tracks off the device to the PC. This is a complex procedure of "extracting" the raw track files off your iPod. More about it here:

Copying Content from your iPod to your Computer - The Definitive Guide | iLounge Article
    iPhone Nanite

O thanks a lot. I was looking for the solution. In the mean time I visited a site which can also provide you more than just songs on your online account. They called it iPhone Spy , and claim that this can also help to spy on your cheating partner, monitor kids and employees. How many of you know of it. please do reply.
    Last edited by santabreganza; 02-29-2012 at 11:41 AM.
    iPhone Newbie

Thanks for sharing....
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: How to transfer iPhone songs and videos to iTunes

thanks for this I need the link for this plzz!
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: How to transfer iPhone songs and videos to iTunes

how to transfer iphone songs