Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default Cannot Connect to Itunes Store error when trying to install apps

Hey, I need some help guys.

I have a Jailbroken 2.1 iPhone 3G and it's been working just fine up until lately. When I go to download apps through the app store I hit "Free" or whatever the price is at the top of the screen, It sits for a second and then says "Cannot Connect to iTunes Store". I've installed and updated some apps through Cydia but I really dont think I've messed anything up. Everything else works fine. Mail, Maps, Safari, Weather, Everything BUT app store and iTunes. iTunes is a little different of a problem. I goto download anything and it flies to the "downloads" section and then disappears.

The app store doesn't even ask me to enter a password. Help? Should I restore? (I REALLY don't wont to)

(Sorry for posting twice. iPhone help seems like a proper place for this question.)
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #2  
    iPhone Newbie

34 Posts
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts

i had that problem, resynched through my pc to itunes and my iphone never gave me that error again
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

the same with me. could not install any apps or download any songs. but i can browse itunes without problem...
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default Re: Cannot Connect to Itunes Store error when trying to install apps

I had that problem cannot connect to iTunes Store whenever I install something free from apps store plsss help me....,?