itunes remote app question

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
Ok so I downloaded it to my iPhone and when I go to add a library it gives me a code and tells me to select my iphone from the device list I do that but where do I put the code in?:confused:
I'm on a PC if that helps at all.

thanks

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Ok so I downloaded it to my iPhone and when I go to add a library it gives me a code and tells me to select my iphone from the device list I do that but where do I put the code in?:confused:
I'm on a PC if that helps at all.

thanks

You do have your computer connected to a network correct? If you do, once you go into the app on the phone it should open up with that code you mentioned. On iTunes now you should see the icon on the left hand side somewhere for the remote. Click on it. And enter the code. If it does not connect try rebooting your pc. I had to reboot to connect.

burnsaa

Oct 26, 2006
Visit site
You do have your computer connected to a network correct? If you do, once you go into the app on the phone it should open up with that code you mentioned. On iTunes now you should see the icon on the left hand side somewhere for the remote. Click on it. And enter the code. If it does not connect try rebooting your pc. I had to reboot to connect.

Ahh yes the reboot always seems to fix everything:D I was kind of worried there for a second. But HOLY CRAP this is AWESOME its freakin great!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234