Win a FREE Naztech N15 3.5mm Mini Boom Speaker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
naztech_mini_boom_speaker.jpg

Friday Freebie time again, and since the TiPb iPhone Accessory Store now has the Naztech N15 3.5mm Mini Boom Speaker! in stock and ready to move, we figured we'd move one of each color on to the TiPb Nation... for FREE!

Black, pink, or blue, you can attach this speaker to your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or other mobile device, or you can pop in a Micro SD card and play your favorite music any time, any where. And all you have to do to win is leave a reply below telling us which color you want, and the name of your favorite song!

Giveaway starts now and ends Sunday at 12pm PDT. Ready... set... ENTER NOW!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'll take the black one... I can hear it now blasting out Meatloaf and Paradise by the Dashboard's Light

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Can't wait to hear the blue one scream out "If I had a Million Dollars" by Bare Naked Ladies.

Haven't you always wanted a Monkey?????

eyraud

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
pick me!

pink! (well, any color really)

dead man's party (oingo-boingo!)

who can ask for more?

Last edited:

Pirate1030

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I would like a Blue one and to jizam out to some dubstep The Hero by Nostalgia.

naztech_mini_boom_speaker.jpg

Friday Freebie time again, and since the TiPb iPhone Accessory Store now has the Naztech N15 3.5mm Mini Boom Speaker! in stock and ready to move, we figured we'd move one of each color on to the TiPb Nation... for FREE!

Black, pink, or blue, you can attach this speaker to your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or other mobile device, or you can pop in a Micro SD card and play your favorite music any time, any where. And all you have to do to win is leave a reply below telling us which color you want, and the name of your favorite song!

Giveaway starts now and ends Sunday at 12pm PDT. Ready... set... ENTER NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234