I still use all the iPods we bought. I have an iPod classic for my office, and iPod mini for my wife's car when she has no reception. And iPod shuffle for my sleep ear phones (which I never use but are a cool idea), and the iPod watch has educational cd that I rip and play (I have no CD player in my car. In my family the iPod lives on!!!!
    01-07-2017 02:13 AM
    I still love and use often my iPod Touch 4 and I really like the fact that I don't have to empty my iPhone's baterry when listening to a lot of music.
    01-07-2017 07:23 AM
    I use my iPod nano every day in my car because it does its job perfectly.. Just play my music please and thank you!

I actually have 2 just Incase apple decides to discontinue them, I have a backup!
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
    01-07-2017 10:44 AM
    I still love and use often my iPod Touch 4 and I really like the fact that I don't have to empty my iPhone's baterry when listening to a lot of music.
    Yesterday I started out at 100% and did a 45 minute cardio session with music playing thru my Wireless Beats Headphones thru Bluetooth and it was still at 100% when I was finished. Now that's what I call a good battery life. This was in my 7 Plus.
    metalchick719 likes this.
    01-07-2017 10:51 AM
    I used to use my iPod Touch 5th Generation as an extension of my iPhone (for big games like FIFA Ultimate Team, Minecraft & Asphalt 8) from October 2014 right up until last October when I got an iPad Mini 4.

Roland
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-09-2017 02:57 PM
    I still use my iPod classic. In fact, I was just listening to music on it in my speaker dock only yesterday. I honestly couldn't live without it as all my music is on it.
    I love my iPod classic and still use it all the time. Nice to know there's someone else out there who still enjoys this great device too.
    AppleKarma and metalchick719 like this.
    01-10-2017 10:28 PM
    I use my iPod nano every day in my car because it does its job perfectly.. Just play my music please and thank you!

I actually have 2 just Incase apple decides to discontinue them, I have a backup!
    When I use newer Apple products - Apple Music, Apple Watch, IOS10 - that is what I miss the simplicity. Doing less, but what you robbery simply and very well. I think they need an editor who points out that more is less. Hard when everyone points out what you don't have. What you don't do. The urge is to put it all in there. iPods are a perfect example of a device that does one thing and does it beautifully.
    AppleKarma and SABRIAN70 like this.
    01-11-2017 12:05 PM
    I don't know what the sales figures are like these days but Apple haven't updated the line for a while and they're definitely not as prominent on the website these days so it doesn't look good. I love my nano though - I don't want an mp3 player thats the size of an iPhone!
    AppleKarma likes this.
    01-11-2017 12:23 PM
    Yesterday I started out at 100% and did a 45 minute cardio session with music playing thru my Wireless Beats Headphones thru Bluetooth and it was still at 100% when I was finished. Now that's what I call a good battery life. This was in my 7 Plus.
    I've listened to four hours of music on my 6s at times while at work and barely lost any battery. At most, I think it would drain maybe 4% while listening. But generally, the percentage lost was due to texting and browsing the web and/or Facebook.
    01-15-2017 10:12 AM

My iPod nano seems to be on its last days. All of a sudden those stripes (which do not move) appeared, and there seems to be a round stain in the background. Haven't dropped it, stepped on it or let water touch it. I have no clue. Sound is okay, Nike app for running works fine.
    01-29-2017 09:00 AM
35 12