How do I unlock an iCloud locked iPod?

asiice

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
My iPod gen 5 was alternate with someone. But I don't know who is she/he. So I want to use iPod because my cell phone work doesn't well. But it stuck in "Activate iPod" page. I called to Singapore Apple Store yesterday. They told me, This is iPod was bought from some shop in Japan. I need to find the old iPod owner and ask for unlock the iPod or ask for a receipt of iPod from the shop in Japan. But I don't know the old iPod owner. What should I do :(

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: ๊How to unlock an icould

Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately you've invested in a really nice paperweight. Nobody is going to be able to tell you who the previous owner is and there is no way to circumvent the activation screen.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: ๊How to unlock an icould

My iPod gen 5 was alternate with someone. But I don't know who is she/he. So I want to use iPod because my cell phone work doesn't well. But it stuck in "Activate iPod" page. I called to Singapore Apple Store yesterday. They told me, This is iPod was bought from some shop in Japan. I need to find the old iPod owner and ask for unlock the iPod or ask for a receipt of iPod from the shop in Japan. But I don't know the old iPod owner. What should I do :(

You should make plans to purchase another iPod Touch or another phone from a reputable seller, preferably the Apple Store you mentioned.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73