How do I unlock my jailbreaken ipod when i forgot the password?
ive heard something about backing it up and restoring it from itunes but my ipod would not back up before because there was not enough storage. is there any other way for me to unlock it without having to do all that?? plz help
- Best AnswerMay 30 2016 | 6:44 am EDT
If you're referring to the lockscreen passcode then no, there's no other way. If you can't recall it or are unable to restore a backup, you will have to set it up as new.
- 05-30-2016, 06:44 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 14Last Post: 06-03-2016, 05:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2016, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 04:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2016, 04:07 AM