iPod Touch 5th gen jailbrake?

I

iMore Question

ipod touch 5th gen jailbrake from

i got an ipod from my roommate who does not have access to the email or the information he set his old ipod touch 5th gen. im looking to find a way to get past the "activate ipod screen" its asking for his old information and i cant get past it. im all for jailbreaking it but does that get past that screen even though it was formatted a few times and i have no way of knowing what ios its currently running

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: ipod touch 5th gen jailbrake from

You cannot bypass the iCloud Activation. If you do not know the email address and password for the associated Apple ID, then you have a brick.

Jailbreaking has nothing to do with it.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Re: ipod touch 5th gen jailbrake from

Before you can even think about jailbreak, you should first activate the iPod. As you have noticed already, there is nothing you could do with the iPod prior passing the activation screen, and the only way to pass the activation screen is to enter the right credential requested. Else then forget it, not even Apple will be able to assist you through out the activation. Ask your roommate to provide you with the needed information if the iPod does belongs to him.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2