why is my battery life draining so fast on my ipod touch
how can i save my battery life
- 05-12-2016, 12:31 AM #2
- 24,979 Posts
Re: why is my battery life draining so fast on my ipod touch
Welcome to iMore! Could be a number of things. Start by keeping screen brightness turned down as much as possible. Use as little Push notifications as you can. Turn location services off for anything not necessary.
- 06-01-2016, 03:23 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Why is my battery life draining so fast on my iPod Touch?
Your battery is draining so fast because when you go on an app you use it but then when you are on another app the previous app will drain the battery as you are not using it. How to prevent it from happening, go on your settings and try and hibernate some of your apps when you are not using it. Also turn your brightness off and location setting too.
- By iMore Question in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2016, 03:16 PM
- By uzunhasan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2016, 03:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 08:42 PM
My iPhone 6 is stuck at my instagram screen and I can't go back to my main or do anything, what do I do?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2016, 08:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-11-2016, 02:12 PM