why is my ipod5 notification menu stuck half way down after it glitched??
This morning my ipod5 glitched and then my notification menu got stuck half way down, I cannot force restart my ipod due to the fact that my home button is broken.. I also can get to my homescreen using siri so I left it on to try and kill the battery and it usually dies within 20min from full charge due to messed up battery. I left it on all day and it still has not died... I also plugged it into the computer to see if I could get it to work and it still wont... help plz all my music is on my playtube (3000 songs)...
- 04-15-2016, 04:51 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: Why is my iPod5 notification menu stuck half way down after it glitched?
Have you tried holding down your power button and powering off the device? You don't need to use the home button to do that so it might help. power it on again after about fifteen seconds and see if that helps.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 12:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 09:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2016, 08:15 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2016, 05:03 PM