With the latest download, my podcasts on my ipod are now in the cloud.
Since I sleep with my ipod playing podcasts, I now can't manage the podcasts. I can't fast forward or delete. They will delete after i have listened to them if i set it that way, but I am leaving the podcasts on all night while i sleep so I want to only delete the ones I've heard while awake.. Can i set it so the podcasts are NOT in the CLOUD?
- 03-24-2016, 07:07 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 07:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2016, 06:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2016, 06:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 06:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2016, 06:03 PM