- iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Music plays without my 'touch'
Many times I pick-up my iPod 5th and a song is playing in the background. I moved the music icon from the pin bar at front to a third-page of icons so that if in my bag nothing touches the screen on the lower end and gets it going. Still, sometimes when I reach for it the music is playing. The iPod is in a folded case where the screen is protected. Am I not 'turning off' the music when done? Is the pause button enough - don't recall seeing a 'stop' button. Please help me how to correct this.
- 03-20-2016, 05:30 AM #2
Re: Music plays without my 'touch'
My guess is that there's something triggering the music, like a Bluetooth device. It shouldn't be playing on its own.
If the problem persists you might want to restore your iPod using recovery mode and iTunes to weed out a software issue.
The pause button should be plenty to stop music from playing. You're right, there isn't a stop button.
- 03-20-2016, 10:56 AM #4
- By Michial Brown in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 5Last Post: 03-24-2016, 12:39 PM
- By Deb Lorine in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 07:35 AM
- By B4pin in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2016, 05:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:41 PM