2 iPod Classics on iTunes
I have 2 iPod's on my iTunes. The original 80GB that died and the newer 160GB I replaced it with. The 80GB is the primary iPod (called Jed) and the 160GB is the secondary (called Jason). My question is how can I delete the 80GB and make the 160GB the primary. To load music on the 160GB I have to go into iTunes and tell it to auto fill and then synch.
- 01-30-2016, 07:48 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: 2 iPod Classics on iTunes
When you stated that the original 80 GB iPod "died", I took that to mean that it is no longer functioning. If so, unless iTunes can detect it and see the item therein, you're not going to be able to delete it, at least not in the traditional sense. My apologies if I've misunderstood what you were stating.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2016, 05:04 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2016, 04:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2016, 04:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2016, 11:45 AM