PC Wont recognize device & Cydia wont open.
Hi, I have a jailbroken iPod touch, I just recently got it from my friend and didn't realise that Factory Resetting would mess up the phone. I now can't open Cydia, it opens up the database with an error message stating "Error occured while processing com.modmyi.solrepublicbootlogo (New Package) Dynamic MMap ran out of room. Please increase the size of APT::Cache-Limit. Current value: 25165824. (man 5 apt.conf)
I cannot connect the iPod to a PC and restore through iTunes as its not recognized on a pc and I cannot do anything through Cydia as it won't happen. I am completely isolated, please help.
- Best AnswerJan 20 2016 | 7:04 pm EST
Put the device in DFU mode and then restore via iTunes. It may take you several attempts so be patient.
- 01-20-2016, 07:04 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-20-2016, 07:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 05:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2016, 02:48 PM
- By SilverSol in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2016, 09:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2016, 06:31 AM